Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Amazing Journeys

I have many amazing journeys which are unforgettable. My blog is here to record them and to share my travel experience with the world. Someone wrote this in his travel book: other people’s experience in a strange place is your best travel guide. Indeed, I hope my travel experience will help to add value and fun to your next journey.

I used to work for a headhunting firm and my company had brought me to a number of extraordinary luxury offsite tours in different continents. Apart from these corporate amazing journeys, I am going to record along with my personal travel to some of the most attractive places in the world. All destinations in this blog have one thing in common: uniqueness. Some of them are quite luxury.

To summarise my unique and luxury travel blog, here are my journeys to:
· Al Maha Desert Resort – Dubai, UAE
· Ulusaba Game Reserve – South Africa
· Istanbul, Izmir – Turkey
· King Pacific Lodge – Canada
· Road to Mandalay – Burma
· Midnight Sun – Norway
· Southern Alps – New Zealand
· Altitude Yunan – China
· Great Wall of China
· Penguin tour – Kangaroo Island, Australia


Amazing Journeys

No comments:

Post a Comment